- The voucher is for use at the crafty potter studio Heskin
- The session needs to be booked in advance - Weekdays need to be booked 2-3weeks in
advance, Weekends 8-10 weeks in advance- it is your responsibility to book your session within this time frame, before your voucher expires.
- Vouchers are not extendable.
- Our vouchers last 6 months from the date of
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- If you have received a voucher as an unwanted gift, you may use this voucher against
another activity of same value at the Crafty potter Studio Heskin, alternatively you may use your voucher as part payment against a more expensive activity at the crafty potter
- Vouchers don’t cover an optional glaze & fire service unless
- Lost gift vouchers can only be reissued with the voucher number & proof of
- You must bring your voucher with you when you attend your session if you do not you
WILL be charged for your session.
- We hope you will be happy with your purchase, however, should you change your mind for
whatever reason, return the voucher back to the studio within 14 days of purchase and we will happily give you a refund.
- Sessions booked using your vouchers fall under the same cancellation policies of those that
booked with a class payment- cancellations between 1-27 days your voucher/s can only be re used if another customer can be found to take your reserved place. Cancellations with less than 24 hours,
your voucher is considered spent and will no longer be active. No shows on the day, your voucher will be considered spent and will no longer be active.
PAYMENTS & PROVISONAL BOOKINGS
- Provisional bookings are held in the diary for 48 hours, giving you time to pay your class
fee, we remove bookings from the diary that are not paid for within this time frame.
class refers to all our booked sessions/classes/workshops/experiences & table
- If we must cancel your class, a
full refund will be issued.
- If you cancel your class with us
before 28 days of your class, your payment will be issued to you in full within 48 hours of your cancellation.
- Cancellations between 14-27 days
before the start of your class can only be refunded or rescheduled if another customer books your reserved place/s- refunds or reschedules will be done on the day of the class, if
- Cancellations between 1-13 days
of the start of your class, no refunds will be given, we can only reschedule if another customer books your reserved place/s
- Less than 24 hours’ notice, we
are unable to refund or reschedule your session.
- Cancellations due to covid
isolation or positive testing, will be rescheduled with the appropriate written supporting evidence from the NHS notification service.
LATE / NO SHOWS/ MISSED CLASSES
- If you fail to turn up for your session, no refunds or rescheduling will be
- If you are 20 minutes late for your class we may not be able to accommodate the session No
refund will be given. If you are running late please call us via the landline studio phone.
- If you cant attend a booked Flexible Course or Potter Member Session, we will try and
accommodate a reschedule (36 hrs notice) dependent upon availability-maximum of 1 session per course. We cant re schedule booked Flexible course or potter member classes with less than 36
We are a friendly studio & there is no need for abuse. Any form of
abuse WILL NOT be tolerated, you will be asked to leave and we will cease all further communication.